Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just so you know...

I am taking a little break from blogging over the next couple of months. Between Brooklyn, Braxton, keeping the house in decent shape, getting a few minutes a day to myself and also tring to by with my husband...something just has to fall to the way side for a little while.

I promise that I will be posting cute pictures as I get them and not to be away too long. I am guessing that within the next couple of months our life will settle down to a more managable life and I will be able to get back to blogging.

Hope that everyone is well and enjoying the last few weeks of summer (now that it actually feels like summer!).

Until then blog at you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and then there was 4,so cute
more to love

Love ya!
Grammy :0)

nancy said...

blogging breaks are sometimes AWESOME.