Saturday, July 5, 2008

A little late....9 month stats

I took Brooklyn for her nine month appointment on Monday...I think, maybe it was Tuesday.

Anyhow, she went!

Dave and I were wondering how big she was getting. We have started to comment on how our arms are hurting while carrying her around. I thought that she probably had crossed into the 20+ lbs area but still we weren't sure.

Here it is in all its glory!

Weight: 20 lbs 4 1/2 oz (75%)

Height: 28 1/2 in. (75 - 90%)

Head: 43 cm. (75%)

Above average in every category!

This is just a side note: I thought that I would be happy that I have a healthy, chubby, chunky baby but it kind of worries me. Instead of having to worry about her not getting enough to eat, I am instead worrying that I am feeding her too much.

The girl can eat....When people ask about her eating habits I normally give one of the two examples.

- She is just like a fish. If there is food in front of her, she will eat until it gone. There have been times that we have touched her stomach and it was completely hard.

- She is the girl on Willy Wonka that ate all the blueberries. Eventually she is going to turn into a {insert what every Brooklyn is eating}.

If you have a child that won't eat, you are probably reading this saying "What is she complaining about, at least she eats anything." I am grateful that she isn't picky but with the obesity rate the way that it is....I just don't when to start watching it. I don't want it to be a habit...you know?

No comments: