Wednesday, July 8, 2009

40+ weeks pregnant

Yeah - I never thought that I would type those words out. HA! I should have known that MY children would be the ones that would prove everyone wrong.

Here is my latest (and hopefully last) belly pic -

40 weeks pregnant

Just for giggles, here is my last belly picture with Brooklyn. I think that it was taken 2 days before my water broke.

Photobucket

I think that I am carrying this baby a little different because I cant tell if I was bigger NOW or with Brooklyn. What do you think?

Other than that - not too much to report. I am having some contractions but nothing that I would write home about. Dave and I are trying to walk as often as possible, so hopefully this baby will be out sometime soon!

Keep the prayers for peace (for me) and for the baby to come out WITHOUT interventions.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Heidi Ho said...

You never cease to amaze me with pregnancy pics. You are truly the most beautiful pregnant woman I have ever known. The bigger your belly gets, the more healthy, glowing and slender the rest of you looks!!! Your Brooklyn belly was tight and compact...all forward it looks like. Your new baby belly is more rounded but seems to be higher..Does that make sense? It's like with Brooklyn, she was perpendicular to your body, with new baby the baby seems to be lying parallel to your body. I don't know what I'm talking about though..You just rock either way. I can only hope to have your good mojo!!! : )
Love you and positive vibes coming your way every moment of the day!!!

Baby Hancock said...

Praying and thinking of you...and trusting God knows the best time to get that baby outta there!

Love ya!
Nina

Anonymous said...

you look great!!! look little bigger then with Brooklyn and I do believe your carrying the little one higher up.

this could be the day!

Love ya Mom :0)