Saturday, July 25, 2009

IT'S A BOY!

Alright, I know that I am a little late posting this BUT having 2 kids under the age od 2 is more crazy than I thought. HA!

Braxton Everett Shrewsberry was born via completely natural VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section) on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009 at 7:19am. He weighed a whopping 8lbs 9 1/2 oz and was 20 1/2 in. tall. The labor was EVERYTHING that I had been hoping and praying for. With Dave and Teresa (my doula) there it was just the perfect birth experience for me.

I am writing out my complete birth story and will post that in the next few days to a week. I am sure that it will be crazy long as I dont want to forget anything about it. Check back later next to read it!

Here he is...isnt he super cute!

Just Born...
Braxton

Meeting his BIG sister for the first time...
Photobucket

The new family of FOUR...
Family of four now!

One week old... I think that he is starting to look more and more like Brooklyn!
Photobucket

4 comments:

young wife&mom said...

isn't he just beautiful. so glad your story was perfect! hope all is going well on the homefront!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness,just loving it..

Love Mom :0)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you updated! It will be fun to read your story. You are doing a great job already!
Love,
Shannon

Heidi Ho said...

I'm really looking forward to reading your blog. I would love to hear the wonderful experience you had and get some inspiration for positivity involved with childbirth. Frankly, it scares me to death!!! : )

Your family is beautiful and perfect in every way.