Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ears Pierced!

Well here are the pics of Brooklyn getting her ears pierced! They are in order of what happened. I was proud that I didn't cry...Ed was making comments to me during the whole thing! Thanks Ed by the way. Alright here are the pics~

Ed and Brooklyn waiting while I sign Brooklyn life away...
Photobucket


Sitting and waiting...She has no idea. LOL
Photobucket

First Ear...
Photobucket

Second Ear...Brooklyn saying "Your doing it again????"
Photobucket

Finally done...
Photobucket

Close up of ears...nice and red!
Photobucket


I am glad that is over...at least until the next little girl! LOL

Hugs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooklyn,
You may not remember going through the ordeal, of getting your ears pierced, but if you need to talk to Grammy I'm here for you.. Love you much...