Monday, February 25, 2008

5th months , Cloth diapers, and pictures...Oh my!

Brooklyn turned 5 months on Saturday. Man, It feels like everything month goes by faster and faster. Next month, she will be in Kindergatern....eek What a scary though!

Anyway, here are her stats from her appointment today:

Weight - 16lbs. 10oz.
Height - 25 1/4 ins. (Same as last month; I think that they measured her wrong last month)
They also didn't do a head measurement - but can tell you that Dave and I both think that her head has gotten larger. hehehe...

This month I decided to include a video of Brooklyn so she could always see and hear what she looked like at 5 months.

Here it is: Sorry, the site is being weird so I will have to update with a video later! Sorry, Grammy!

Here are some pictures of Brooklyn this month - She is so cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tired of Mommy taking pictures of her!
Photobucket

Look whose sitting up (with help of course!)
Photobucket

Brooklyn and Ginger - Ginger has become increasingly more interested in what/who/why Brooklyn is here!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a picture of Brookly modeling her new cloth diapers. All I can say is that Cloth diapering is excited, fun and very interesting. Sometimes I feel like I am in cult and try to convert people. Even at the ped office today, the nurse was asking about them and I was showing/telling her about all the cool things about cloth diapering.
Photobucket

Hugs...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shrewsberry Family
Somebody growing so big and so cute,We can't wait to see you guys this weekend..PoP PoP says its great seeing you on ciber space Its like being there with you...almost LOL..

Anonymous said...

You always get such great pictures of Brooklyn. She is so beautiful!
Love,
Shannon