Monday, September 15, 2008

Finger Painting Fun

A few weeks ago Micheal's was having a great sale on finger paint and water colors. Since they were only 99 cents a bottle I got a few for Brooklyn. Even if she didn't like it now she would like it in the next few weeks, I thought!

Since J was haning with Grams this weekend (Shannon & Doug away...don't ask where. It was another state...the one with the arch. I don't know why I can't remember.) and hanging out with us too, I thought that it would be a great time to get messy.

Here are the pics.....Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yum-o .....non-toxic paint! Better than breastmilk!
Photobucket

Hasta pastas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful artwork! I am glad J had a chance to be messy while we were away! Thanks!
Love,
Shannon
Also....further update...J had hand, foot, mouth disease...oh, well....such is childhood!!

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

They are so cute!!! Awwww Amber is so beautiful. :)

Baby Hancock said...

Oh look how cute my HF&MD babies are!