Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy ~1st~ Birthday Brooklyn!

I can not believe that Brooklyn is ONE today! This time last year I was sleeping off my spinal from Brooklyn's C/S. She was breech and no matter how much we tried to turn her she refused to turn. Strong willed even in the womb! Not much has changed though....she still screams when she wants something and smiles at you when you jump up. I swear she is saying "That's right...I said Jump!" LOL

Here is a video montage that I made. It is a bunch of pictures from birth to now! I hope that you enjoy...it makes me tear up almost everytime I see it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Brooklyn! We love you! What a great blessing you are....and what a great job your mom and dad are doing!
Love,
Doug, Shannon, and J

Trieva said...

The monsters wanted to see this, but I made them go to bed. I'll show them in the morning, it was awesome! Happy Birthday Brooklyn! I guess mommy is learning that it's not all about her anymore! Hee hee hee!

Kathleen said...

Love it! Number one - Brooklyn is hella cute! Number two - You definitely should pursue that photography thing Amber - I could tell which pictures you took and they were really good!

young wife&mom said...

happy bday brooklyn...we've come a long way baby!
love,
jack