Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brooklyn's Birthday Bash!

Thank God that is over...we had an AWESOME time but it was SO time consuming and stressful (planning, getting ready).

Photobucket

We had beauitful weather...I think it was 78 at the most. We had about 68 people there (about 50+ adults and 12 kids). We had a ton of food but it went really fast! Everyone ate like there had never eaten before. We had 2 crockpots of sloppy joes AND a 200-count nugget tray from Chick-fil-a plus snacks and it was gone in about 45 min. Oh well!

Photobucket

Since there was SO many people, I didn't feel like I got a chance to talk to everyone. I felt bad and continualy said sorry to everyone...of course everyone understood. Almost everyone came that was invited and I made a simiple speech at the begining telling them that they were ~every~ important to Brooklyn, Dave and I and that is why I wanted them there.

Photobucket

So I just wanted to say a HUGE Thanks again for coming and celebrating Brooklyn's first year with us. You will never know how blessed Dave, Brooklyn and I feel that you ALL showed up for us and most importantly for Brooklyn. Thanks Again...

Photobucket

I can't believe that Brooklyn is going to be ~1~ in a matter of days, what happened to my baby girl.

She went from this....
30 wk belly shot side Photobucket

To this...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fabulous party...I really think Brooklyn enjoyed it...and I know J did!
Love,
Shannon

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

It looks like such a blast!! Happy Birthday, Brooklyn!!!