Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just a Quickie....

Man, I really need to get on the blog posting kick again...sorry that I haven't posted as much. I ~promise~ that in the next few weeks I am going to try to post at least once a week.

Anywho, Top Model is on and I am writing during a commerical so....here is the quickie post!

Brooklyn had her 12 month well baby visit yesterday. Here was the play by play:

* Weight 23lbs 10 1/2 ozs (between 75% - 90%)
* Height 30 1/2 ins (between 75% - 90%)
* Head 46.2 cm (between 75% - 90%)
* Iron checked through finger prick...normal
* OKed to have full diet excluding peanutbutter and strawberries.
* Refused MMR vax. we wanted to get it separated out but it is not available so Brooklyn will get the MMR at 2 1/2 years old.
* Got her second round of Polio.

Well, Top Model is back on! Later Gators!

2 comments:

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

awww she's such a big girl! Glad things are going well!!

Mary Kathryn said...

After she read yesterday's mmr post in my blog, Heidi referred me to your July post containing the altered vacc schedule you use. It's really comforting to know other parents out there are struggling with my same concerns and refusing to be complacent when it comes to injecting things into our sweet babes!