Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The First Annual Great Pumpkin Patch Maze Race....

Photobucket

Let me first say that, I said this is th First Annual because Shannon and I decided that we need to do this every year! I was so much fun! Shannon, Georgie and I decided that we would continue this race every year and maybe even include a corn stalk torphey to the winning team. That team could even keep the trophey throughout the year. Sounds like a recipe for fun, if you ask me!

Anywho, we went to Rich's Farm GIANT corn maze. The maze was SO big! I was actually nervous about how long it would take us to get done.

Here are the teams:

Men vs. Women

Men's Team - Dave and Doug
Women's Team - Amber, Georgie and Shannon

Goal- To make it through the maze first AND collect all 9 clues in the maze.

Pics during the race! Sorry, boys I don't have any pics of you guys since you were not on our team!

Shannon checking out clue #3...

Photobucket

Georgie and Shannon looking for the next clue...

Photobucket

Me collecting clue #6...

Photobucket

And the winners of the First Annual Great Pumpkin Patch Maze Race are -

Drum Roll Please...........

Photobucket

Here is the picture of Dave and Doug realizing that they LOST....I think that they smelled the sour scent of defeat! LOL

Photobucket

Women - 1 Men - Zip

Same time, Same Place, Next year! I wonder who will win! I bet it's me! LOL

3 comments:

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

Oh fun!! Yayy you!! :)

Anonymous said...

We are the champions...thanks Georgie!!
Love,
Shannon

Heidi Ho said...

OHHH Jason and I SO need to do this!!! Mr. Military husband of mine would go commando!!!! hahahaha