Sunday, October 19, 2008

What do you mean she is ~60~

That is something that have been asked for the last few weeks....Who is 60, you ask?

Well, it isn't me! It's my MOM! Here she is, you let me know what you think...

Photobucket

See I told you.

Anywho, since ~60~ is such a milestone birthday, my sisters and I decided to throw our favorite mom a birthday bash.

Photobucket

We actually decided to have a Murder Mystery Themed Party. LOTS of fun! The mystery was called...Murder of the Millionaire. Basically, a dude with millions was killed and everyone that knows him (family, friends, employees) is there to see what he left them in his will. They all want money of course.

Trieva (my sister) and I were a little worried about our family 'getting into character' but they surprising did well. Well, my Grandma was the one who was killed but when the lights went out and came back on...no one had died. It took a few minutes before she realized that she was indeed 'killed'. LOL

Photobucket

After all the killing, mystery solving and yummy cake eating...we found out who killed the Millionaire and the maid (my grandma). You know who it was.....can you guess....

Photobucket

Yup, that is Dave getting arrested for killing the Millionaire and the Maid. I never new that he had that in him. I guess that I should watch my back! HAHHAHAH

When we all finished playing mystery solvers, we sang the Happy Birthday Song and ate cake.

Photobucket

<3 Happy Birthday MOM! You are the best and deserve only that!




2 comments:

Mareike said...

Crap!! I'm 56 and your mom looks a whole lot better than I do. I read your blog every day (ummm, it's often redundent as in nothing new) Congrats to your gorgeous mom!!

Anonymous said...

Hey its me, LOL...I have a wonderful family who threw me a Birthday party,I had a great time..and I believe everyone else did too.Thanks for all your hard work.

Mom :o)