Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lots of pics!

Dave and I ~finally~ finished Brooklyn's new room. It took us longer than we thought since we were dealing to lots of sicknesses going through our house. We moved Brooklyn into the guest and are giving her old room to the new baby. Since her old crib would have been a pain to move we thought this would be easier.

I love her room and I think that she does too. She will wander back to her room and sit in her little chair and read! It is so cute to see...I have video of it and need to upload it still!

Here is the new room!

View from the door -
Photobucket

View from the dresser/changing table -
Photobucket

View from the crib -
Photobucket

Some other random pics from the last few months -

Playing in the tub -
Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing outside - Gotta LOVE springtime!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also added a belly pic from 22wks pregnant! I am planning on taking another on this week....I cant believe how FAST this pregnancy is going. I have a little over 15 wks left! CRAZY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room looks great! I know it took a while to finish, but you did good!
Love,
Shannon

Anonymous said...

I love it,It so cute...you decorated so well..Great Job Guys

Love Mom

young wife&mom said...

awesome wall with stripes! painting is so cheap and adds so much..good job...

Baby Hancock said...

I love it! Great job!

Lauren said...

I love it, too! And I love the picture of Brooklyn laughing in the bathtub!