Thursday, April 16, 2009

~ Easter 2009 ~

I hope that everyone had a great Easter with friends and/or family. We had a great and most important relaxing Easter Sunday.

Photobucket

Dave, Brooklyn and I went to a new church in the morning. The service was nice and Brooklyn enjoyed the nursery there. I was surprised when the service was over and I had NOT been called to the nursery to retrieve a screaming toddler. We had communion at church that really grossed me out but that is another blog post all together. Yuck!

Photobucket

Like normal, I made Easter dinner. I was so excited to sit down and eat! Having food/dinner holidays are so good to have while pregnant. I wasn't really able to enjoy my hunger at Thanksgiving since I was still little queasy part of the pregnancy, but I made up for it on Easter. Woot!

Photobucket

After dinner, J and Brooklyn were begging to play outside. Shannon and I were eagerly trying to convince them that it was too cold but they didn't care. Outside we went... While outside Brooklyn and J hunted for Easter eggs and played until Shannon and I were begging to go back in. The sun was starting to go down and it was SO cold.

Photobucket

By the time that everyone left I was beat and ready for jammies and bed. Which is exactly what I did! Until next year!

1 comment:

Heidi Ho said...

Amber, beautiful pictures! Your baby bump is so pretty too! I know, weird, but pregnancy just totally agrees with you!!! By this stage I was retaining water and looking like a blimp with puffy eyes and ankles!!

I'm really really happy for you!