Wednesday, April 2, 2008

6 Months ~ New Stats! ~ and she sits!

Brooklyn had her six month appointment yesterday. She also had to get her monthly shots! She normally does really well but not yesterday. The nurse was really great and tried to be quick but Brooklyn was having none of it! I have never seen her face that bright red. It looked as if you was laying out in the sun for 18 hours. I had to laugh at the way that she looked...I know bad mommy!

Anywho, her are her stats!

Weight - 17lbs. 1/2oz 75th percentile
Height - 25 3/4 in. 75th percentile
Head - I can't remember...but it was in the 50th percentile


She is starting to sit on her own. I think that she really likes it...we also got her this great new toy from Target. It is the Leap Frog Musical Table and she loves it. It is awesome! It plays music and also teaches her numbers, letters, and colors (in english and spanish)!

Here are the pictures for this month.

Photobucket

No comments: