Sunday, April 20, 2008

~ Shameless Plug ~

I don't think that I posted about this before, but a few weeks ago I went home (Frederick, MD) and while I was there my Mom gave me this picture of me in a blue dress.

Photobucket

She also gave me the blue dress. The dress is super sentimental because both my oldest sister (Trieva) and I wore it and now Brooklyn is going to wear it. The dress is already 38ish years old. Way cool!

Once I got the dress I couldn't wait to take Brooklyn's picture wearing it. I think they turned out really great.

Photobucket

I wasn't sure what to do with the picture once I took and then I found a friend that pencils draws protriats from pictures. She is also a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom) and is was trying to find a way that she could make money at home while still taking care of her baby girl. After seeing some of her work I knew excatly what I wanted to do and sent the picture to her. A couple of day later ( I think maybe 2 or 3 ) she sent me an email picture of the finished drawing. Oh.My.God. it was great! On Thursday, I got the actual drawing at my house and if it is possible I loved it even more.

Photobucket

SO, here I am plugging her because I think that he ~so~ deserves it. She could easily charge $150+ on her drawings (I checked some other services and they run anywhere from 150 to 350) but she chooses to help people out and only charge $45 plus shipping. She has a store on Esty (a place where people can buy & sell handmade products; from handmade pottery to crafts).

Her website is...www.keopuolani.etsy.com.

She ROCKS and I KNOW that if you send her a picture you will SO happy about the product.

No comments: