Friday, April 25, 2008

Pittsburgh Zoo

On Thursday, we took a family trip up the road to Pittsburgh to see the zoo. It was such a nice day. Brooklyn really seemed to enjoy looking at all the people passing by as well as the cool animals that were there. Even though it was a warm 78ish degrees most of the animals were out and doing stuff. I remember going to the Washington Zoo and all the animals being asleep due to the heat.

well here are some pictures of our 'family day'!

Photobucket

Doesn't J look happy to be posing with Brooklyn! I guess we took one too many pictures in front of the sign. I truly think that he should get use to it with me as an aunt and with his mother always looking for scrapbook opportunities! Right Shannon! hehehe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everything was so exciting that she couldn't stay awake any longer!

Photobucket

Ta Ta for now!

(I don't think that I like that one either)

2 comments:

Patty said...

I loved the pictures! Please save me some of the pictures. I especially liked the one with Brooklyn and J.
I'm glad that everyone had fun. I wished that I could have been there with everyone.

Love
Mom(Grams)

Anonymous said...

We are very glad you enjoyed your visit to the Pittsburgh Zoo and we enjoyed reading about your experience. Would you consider putting a link to the Pittsburgh Zoo on your website? It would help us with our SEO marketing and your readers will get a glimpse at some really cute videos taken at the zoo and other information pertaining to your blog. If you are interested in linking our website, please send me an email and I’ll make sure you link to the proper page. Thanks in advance for your consideration of this request.

mkintern@pittsburghzoo.org