Friday, April 25, 2008

7 Months Old~

She actually was 7 months on Tuesday but since I am a slacker I have not been able to blog about it until now. Anyway, I digress!

Yup! My little baby girl is 7 months old. She really isn't an infant anymore which in some ways makes me so sad but when I she other friends with newborns how don't STTN (sleep though the night) I am overjoyed that I am passed that stage.

Photobucket

She is so different, always changing! Not just the way she looks but also in her personality. When she was a month old she was SO lazy. I am sure you all remember me crying about trying to get her to wake enough to eat and how she would sleep about 21 hours a day. Now she is so excitable about things around her. Looking at people and things for the first time, trying to figure them out. Trying to figure out her feet and hands, in order to play with a new toy or pull Mommy's hair (Trust me, not as fun as it sounds).

Photobucket

This month Dave and I had a scare that I was knocked up again. I can say it was a scare ~only~ because we are just not ready to have another one yet. Someday but not now. It made me think about not only having Brooklyn but also having someone else to watch change through out their life. Being so focused on Brooklyn these past 7 months, I don't how to incorporate another person into the family. How does that work? Even the blog title says it.."And Brooklyn makes Three". Would I have to change my title???? Ugh...Thankfully, It is just Me, Dave and Brooklyn. Our little family of three!

Update on Brooklyn:

New Skills -

~Sitting up unassisted (20 seconds to 1 minute)
~Rolling from back to stomach
~Spinning on her stomach to reach a toy
~Scooting backwards (Dave is excited to see her start to crawl...me, not so much)
~Clapping feet...she still won't unclasp her hands to clap them BUT love to clap her feet. LOL


I think that is it...

See ya, when I see ya!

By the by: I am trying out new signatures to see what I like...bare with me!

No comments: