Wednesday, August 20, 2008

~100 Posts~

I can't believe that I am at 100 posts....really I can't believe that I have had that much to say.



I have been thinking all week about what to write for my 100th post, nothing came to me. I wanted it to be meaning, funny, and memorable. Still nothing came to me!



So, since I can't think of anything else and in honor of writing 100 posts; I will tell all you fine blog readers out there ~100~ things about me.



I hope that I can do it...that is a lot of things!



Here we go!



1. My middle name is Michelle.

2. My sister in law and I share the same middle name. I take it that we were meant to be sisters.

3. I love to pick things. (scabs, fingers, other people I don't care)

4. All of Dave and I's children will have the same initials of BES.

5. I hate taking showers when no one is home.

6. I think that my birthday should be a holiday for everyone.

7. In the winter I only shave a few times a month.

8. I have never been in an airplane.

9. I am terrified of storms. (mostly tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.)

10. It annoys me when people ask me to repeat myself. Listen the first time!

11. I hate being cheap and things that look cheap.

12. I would love to have twins, triplets, etc....I think that Dave would die though.

13. I didn't really understand or like football until after I met Dave.

14. My first child's name was Skylar Elizabeth.

15. I graduated in 1997 and was born in 1979. Cool hun!

16. I ~never~ brush my teeth at night.

17. I can wear (and do) my contacts for months before taking them out and cleaning them.

18. My favorite season is Fall. I love everything about...cloths, weather, trees turning colors.

19. There are many foods that I say that I don't like but I have never tried them.

20. I can't eat any foods that have more than 5 ingredients in them that I can see.

21. Dave and I watch 3 hours of prime time TV each night.

22. I can't spell at all...if it wasn't for spell check everyone would know.

23. I am the youngest of 3 girls.

24. Yogurt, milkshakes, and pudding make me want to vomit.

25. I haven't had milk since I was 5 years old.

26. I am terrified to fly.

27. I would love to have as many children as possible, maybe like 10. Dave would never let me though.

28. My favorite ice cream is Chocolate with peanut butter.

29. I really think that it is all about me....maybe that is why I have a blog about me.

30. I would love to open a photography studio one day.

31. I hate to read!

32. I love to teach because I can play all day.

33. I had my first kiss when I was 12.

34. When we were younger, we played hide-and-go-seek at night in our neighborhood. Some of those kids did ~naughty~ things when they found each other. (not me though...)

35. I sleep til at least 8 every morning.

36. I love to get mail.

37. Christmas is my favorite gift getting holiday.

38. Thanksgiving is my favorite food eating holiday.

39. Halloween is my favorite all around holiday.

40. I always wonder what happen to the dead bodies after God flooded the earth. Really, what happened to them?

41. I have never been stung by a bee.

42. My BFF is Kathleen. She rocks!

43. Now that I am older, I am glad that the things that I wanted then are NOT what I actually have now. Thank God!

44. I love chick flick movies because I know how they are going to end and that makes me happy.

45. I hate when women (or men) sit in the middle seat of a truck. It is just weird!

46. I greatest fear is dying alone.

47. Lost is the best show on TV. Well at least in the top 5!

48. My favorite food is potato salad. Well, my Aunt Debbie's version of it. Yum-o!

49. I eat cereal without milk.

50. When it storms, I don't like any loud noises going on. (ie. screaming, laughing loudly)

51. Naptime is my favorite part of the day.

52. I am an online junky...I could be on all day and night!

53. I don't want Brooklyn to get bigger, I want her to stay a baby forever.

54. I love to cook but hate to clean up afterwards.

55. I don't do laundry unless it is cloth diapers.

56. I was attacked by a rockweller when I was 14. It really sucked and sent me to the hospital.

57. I am terrified of dogs.

58. I am addicted to scrap booking.

59. Dave and I worked our way up to children, starting with a hermit crab (it died though...)

60. I am scared of the dark and still like a night light on in the evening.

61. I love the snow but hate the cold.

62. I think family pictures in which everyone is dressed in the same color are a little weird. I don't like matchy-matchy things.

63. I don't like scary movies because things pop out at you. eek!

64. I have my own violin, that I can only play 3 songs on.

65. I hate needles and typically cry when they are administered.

66. I don't go to the dentist unless it really hurts.

67. TiVo is the best invention ever!

68. My favorite number 4.

69. I have a tattoo. Dave calls it my tramp stamp. (Not nice, is it?)

70. I am 28 years old.

71. I love to people watch and discuss what they are wearing is not flattering.

72. My high school experience rocked and I loved every second of it.

73. Coach is an addiction, I know that now!

74. Seth Green is my celebrity crush. So HOT!

75. Freak is a term of endearment to me.

76. I can quote most Friends episodes.


Alright, this gonna sound lame...but I cant think of anything else. So in honor of my 100th post I told you 76 things about me. It is almost 100! lol

4 comments:

Baby Hancock said...

#50....What???!!???

Funny!!

Anonymous said...

Well, Doug and I want to help yo get to 100...
77) You hate it when people bounce/ shake their legs, esp. when sitting beside you
78)You are very good at picking out clothes for others
79)You like IBC root beer in the bottles
80)AMBER DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!!!
81)One of J's favorite babysitters/aunts
82)Great mommy to Brooklyn
83)You like to travel to WVU games...especially bowl games!

Okay just a few from us to add to your list!
Love,
Shannon

Amber said...

Nina - Blame my mother...when we were little she told us that lighting was attarted to loud noises to get us to shut up. NOW I know that she just wanted some peace and quiet.

Shannon and Doug - Thanks for the extra...

Can anyone else think of any???

Anonymous said...

Here goes,
84.You don't like your food to touch on your plate.

85.You don't like change..but you adapte well.

86.You can't keep secrets..at least mine anyway.

And let me set the record straight,about the storms..My Mom told us that we had to me quiet when the thunder storms came..I always listen to my Mother!

87. You have a good sense of hummer.

88.and I'll stop here..You have lot of friends and family that love you.

Love Mom :o)