Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tag your it!

I have been tagged! Oh crap I forgot the rules....looking up rules...please wait....

I am back!

The Rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

Here I go:

Random thing #1- I don't like loud noises when it is dark outside...it's just creepy.

Random thing #2- I am crazy excited about the new series of 90210 that will be coming on in less that 2 weeks. Woot...

Random thing #3 - I can't eat melted icecream...it grosses me out.

Random thing #4 - When I am at the movies and have to use the bathroom, I check ~all~ the stalls before choosing one. I have to make sure that there is no one that is going to get me.

Random thing #5 - I get nervous before every softball game. I want to make John proud, I guess! LOL

Random thing #6 - I think that only 'cool people' get tagged, so now that I am tagged I feel 'cool'!

Alright, who to tag? who to tag? who to tag?

1. Trieva - you need to update anyway.
2. Shannon - You should start a blog, I am sure that you have lots of funny things to say.
3. Christina - You know you wanna be one of the cool ones! LOL
4. Heidi - I would love to hear from you too!
6. Leslie - Yeah, you too!

Alright people....get blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do realize I don't actually know anything about having a blog, but I do enjoy reading everyone else's! Keep up the good work everyone!
Love,
Shannon
P.S. I think everyone conversation with me provides much randomness, but maybe I'll post something on yur later!