Sunday, August 31, 2008

What would I do with out them...

If you know me, you have heard me talk about my September Mom's Group that I ~love~. We met on Fertility Friend when we all became pregnant and due in September of 2007.

They are a group of women that, put simply ROCK. We are always supportive, honest, and kind to each other. During our pregnancies and throughout the past year of our babies lives we have really grown close.

After trying to figure out how/when/where to meet someone said that we should write to "Ellen" and see if she will bring us all together. Everyone loved the idea, so we put together a video montage of everyone and their little ones to send to her.

Here it is....



So, if you know anyone that has ~any~ connection to Ellen please pass this along to her. We can't wait to see what happens with this....maybe it will actaully happen and I will be able to meet this group of women that I have grown to call family.

I don't know what I would do without them!

2 comments:

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

Hi dear! I do love that video. So sweet!

BTW, I gave you an award - check out my blog for details! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness..laughing up a storm
walking aroung the table..no stopping her now !

love much :o)
Mom