Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby, It's cold outside!

Well, not really so cold today (for God only knows why, it is almost 60 degrees today) but the past few days have been COLD! When the weather changes every year then same thing happens but I always forget.

August comes around and I am sick and tired of the heat. I then start wishing for 60 degree days where I can wear a comfy sweatshirt and curl up under a blanket at night. Football starts and we finally get those cooler nights that I just love. All is great for about 2 minutes...ugh!

That lasts for about 3 weeks in September THEN October and November come and the weather goes from cool to bitter cold. Not any fun at all!

So NOW I am where I am every stinkin year...wishing for warmer weather but knowing that true winter weather hasn't yet to even begin.

Any one else feel this way? Anyone have this winter weather amnesia?

1 comment:

Heidi Ho said...

I'm not sure about amnesia, but I will definitely concur about the whole seasonal depression! When the world turns black and white outside instead of greens, blues, reds, oranges....I get grumpy!