Thursday, December 4, 2008

I am over it...

I am OVER it...

I am over the spotting.
I am over the bleeding.
I am over being scared to wipe.
I am over thinking about it.
I am over worrying about it.
I am over people telling me that everything will be alright.
I am over stressing.
I am over crying about it.
I am over ALWAYS having a stressful pregnancy.
I am over constantly watching other pregnancies be worry-free.
I am over wondering why me.
I am over people telling me to not think about it.
I am over wanting something that I may never have.
I am over being optimistic.
I am over being pitied.
I am over thinking that this time might be the last time...it never is.

I am over it.

To all of those that understand where I am coming from, I am sorry! I hate to think that I am not the only one who deals with this. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

To all of those that have no clue where I am coming from...be thankful! Trust me...it can always be worse.

I am not looking for sympathy...I just don't want to think, worry, cry about it anymore.

7 comments:

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

Sorry to hear things are rough. :( *hugs*

nancy said...

Im sorry you are having a hard time. ~hugs~

Trieva said...

No sympathy here....Slinky.

young wife&mom said...

will be praying amber. i didnt know you were going thru all this...

Heidi Ho said...

just kick butt and hang in there!!! I would so be like u right now. do what you have to in order to keep your sanity!! (i recommend throwing things!!!) It was GREAT to see u girlies today. You looked beautiful!!! Brooklyn is one rockin' little girl. She was so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Praying as always for you and hoping you know I'll always be here ready to listen...I may not know the exact pain, but I love ya and hate to see you have to have any!
Love,
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Sending Hugs from here in Frederick to W.V. can you feel it. Praying for you.

Love Much Mom :o)