Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Camera

Well, I ~finally~ got my new camera and I am IN LOVE! I am not kidding...if I wasn't alredy married I would totally be preposing to the camera. It is so great!

It always amazes me when I get new technology. I always think back to what I use to have and think the same thing.

How did I ever survive without this before? ha!

I upgraded to the Nikon D60. I got it a few days before Black Friday since BestBuy as having a kick ass deal on it. It came with 2 different lenses (the standard 18 - 55 lense & the 55 - 200 lense) My favorite so far is the 55 - 200. I can take some really close pics of Brooklyn's face with that one.

Anyway, here are some reent pics that I have taken. They are mostly of Brooklyn but there are a few of the WVU Home Basketball game for last weekend.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Love the snot and drool in this pic...it really shows the TRUE Brooklyn! lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...but I think that's because it's Brooklyn, not because of the new camera!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures as always,the one reminds of a picture of you making faces.

Love ya Mom