Friday, December 21, 2007

Do they have a group for this?

Alright...I think that I have a problem. What is the problem you ask? Well it is currently after 11pm, everyone in the house is asleep, and I am awake.

You would think that being a new mother I would jump at the chance to get some extra sleep...apparently not! I instead am thinking about all the different scrapbooking pages that I could be doing. We stopped by Walgreen's after dinner (Cheddars..Yummy!) and picked up my pictures that I ordered. I was so excited to get them home a start scrapbooking. When we got home , Brooklyn was hungry, then she needed a bath, and then to bed. By the time I was finished with that, Dave and I started to catch up on all of our TiVo that we have missed.

So now its 11:21pm, and I can't sleep because I would rather be scrapbooking!

Hello....My name is Amber, and I have a problem. (I actually blame Shannon!;)

Alright, maybe just one more page and then off to bed. Great...Here we go again!

Hugs....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ihave also experienced this phenomenon.. i think it is a lot like taking picturs with the purpose of making pages!
l ove,
s hannon