Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bundle 'ol Firsts!

First let me say that I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas with their friends and families. I know that we had a great yet exshating time.

Over the past several weeks Dave, Brooklyn and I as a family have had many firsts! Some of the firsts are small and we don't take notice but the others big and we look out for them taking pictures to record it forever.

So far Brooklyn has had her 1st -
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Snow storm/Ice storm

She has also done...for the first time -
smiled
smiled at a specific person
laughed (only a couple of times)
coos/talks
randomly bats at toys when near her (i think it is more of an accident though)

So if you are wondering what this post is all about...I wanted to post the pictures/video showing everyone my beautiful daughter firsts.

First Christmas -
Photobucket

First photgaphed smile -
Photobucket

First Halloween -
Photobucket

I posted these firsts on youtube!

Brooklyn rolling over - Check out what she does at the end!



Brooklyn in her jumperoo - She is FINALLY tall enough for her feet to touch the ground!



Here are a few pictures of our Christmas.

Brooklyn & Daddy -
Photobucket

Brooklyn & Mommy -
Photobucket

Brooklyn -
Photobucket

We had a great Christmas. We all got great gifts and enjoyed spending time together. Dave and I were a little worried about getting Brooklyn off her normal schedule but she didn't do too bad. She did fuss a little a naps but mostly went to sleep when she should have and sleep well at night.

Dave's dad got me an awesome digital camera...needless to say I have taken about 130ish pictures already. I got the camera on Christmas Eve and went crazy after that...Thanks Dave for taking me out to Wal-mart at 10:30pm to get a camera case and photo picture card.

Lastly, this is one of my favs from this weekend -

Photobucket

She is too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she is adorable...good photography...I wonder what she is really thinking in the last picture...probably best we don't know!
Love,
Shannon