Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Our first tradition as a family!

Well..Since having Brooklyn, Dave and I have been trying our hardest to keep up our traditions that we have started since being married. One that we really enjoy every year is cutting down our christmas tree. It had snowed earlier in the week ~so~ we were trudging through the snow, up hill with a 2 month old trying to find the "perfect" tree.

Here is Dave looking for a tree...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After about 45 min of looking for a tree we finally found the tree. I think that I actually found the tree but Dave might say that something different!

Here is our 2007 Chirstmas Tree...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dave cut down the tree and we dragged it back to the car! Brooklyn and I just walked behind Dave looking at all the pretty snow blanketed hills. I think that Brooklyn had a great time. As we were leaving we saw another Mom with 3 kids dragging there tree to there car. I couldn't help but think of the time when Dave and I will be like that. How exciting it will be to have our little ones picking out the tree and wanting to help daddy cut it down! For now though I am excited about expereincing this first Christmas season with Brooklyn.

Here is a picture of Mommy and Brooklyn...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hugs....

No comments: