Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just sleep already!

Over the past 3 weeks Brooklyn has been doing great a sleeping at night ~but~ during the day is a different story.

I don't understand it...If you are tired then sleep. I could understand ~if~ she woke up (after sleeping 15 min) and wanted to play BUT she doesn't! She wants to still sleep but she wants you to hold while sleeping. Doesn't she know that I have things to do.

Oh my God...please help me! There is only so much I can take!

We have tried seeing if she was hungry...didn't work. We have tried seeing if she just wasn't tired...didn't work. I think that next time, I am jsut going to get in the crib with her and cry. Maybe she will see that she is turning her mom into a basketcase and rethink her sleeping strike.

Vent Over....Thanks for reading.

Hugs...

No comments: