Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ah... The ~SWEET~ Sixteen

If you know anything about college basketball you already know what I am talking about. If you don't, I will fill you in a little bit!

March = NCAA Tourney

WVU just made it to the Sweet Sixteen! That means that their are only ~16~ teams out of 64 left in this tournement! Let's Go Mountaineers!

Well they played in DC this afternoon and came back to town this evening. A bunch of people were there to greet/cheer for them. It was great to see them excited as they got off the bus.

<3 Here is a pic of Smalligan and me! <3

Photobucket

Anyone that really knows me, knows about my crush on Jamie. What can I say...I like them nerdy! LOL

PS- I forgot to say that during the picture....he put his arm around me! Ahhhh....

1 comment:

Doug said...

I'm glad you posted this. Great picture. You can even see your "I love Smalligan" shirt! See you tomorrow!
Love,
Shannon