Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Half-Birthday Brooklyn & Happy Easter!

I know that I am a day late in saying this...but oh well! It is better than not saying it at all, right?

~ Happy Easter 2008 ~

Easter also fell on Brooklyn's half birthday. ~6 months, 26 weeks~ I can't believe that my baby girl is half a year old.

Photobucket

Time is going to fast...I feel like I will walk into her room tomorrow to get her dress for kindergarten then next week watching her her drive down the road to college!

Ugh...I know I am crazy! Oh yeah I forgot!

~ Happy Half-Birthday Brooklyn ~

On to Easter. It was a lot of fun! We of course, had all our friends over that didn't go home and some family too.

Photobucket

We had about 12 - 13 people sitting around 3 different tables. We had our normal 6 person table, my scrapbooking table (sits 4 people & is also our old dinning room table), and a card table that sat 3ish people. It might have looked a little ghetto but it worked. Everyone ate themselves silly and for dessert we all watched some March Madness on TV.

Photobucket

All in all it was a great, relaxing, exciting, exhausting day! It was also really great because ~all~ the adults were able to eat while all the kids slept! Woot! Here is Brooklyn and J sleeping away while we stuff ourselves. This might be the only year this happens! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

I want to ~thank~ everyone that came and brought your great food. Yum-o!

Hugs...

No comments: