Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cloth Diapering Update

Hello all!

Well, I have been cloth diapers (CDing) Brooklyn for almost a month now ad let me just say that I LOVE it! It is so great...we are helping the enviroment, keeping chemicals off Brooklyn bum, and making the world better as a whole.

~GO US~

I love everything about CDing espeacially getting package of fluffy mail through out the week. ~~~ In case you wndered: Fluffy Mail - packages of fluffy goodness (CD) that CDing mama (and Papas) get in the mail. It is very exciting to wait/watch for the mail guy to see if he stuffs anything extra in the mailbox and try not to run out of the house like a crazy person after the pull away! LOL All I can say is that it is addicting...yet something else to take up Brooklyn's nap time and make the house never clean. OH WELL...it is crazy fun!

There is this site diaperswappers.com where you can buy/sell/learn about CDing. I never thought that I would have learned so much. We Brooklyn naps, I can't wait to get on diaperswappers to see what is going on. My favorite diaper would have to be the Bumgenius 2.0 One Size. I love the one size because I can use it from about 10lbs until 35lbs+. WOW...that is infant to potty training! What is even better is that ~when~ Dave have another child they can be in the same diapers.

So here is what I have in my statch so far ( It think that I am do with Brookyns CD statch but ~may~ have to buy a few larges as she grows out of the mediums that I bought.

~ 3 Happy Heineys One Size
~ 5 Medium Bumkins (very cute with loads of prints)
~ 1 Medium Knickerdoodies fitted
~ 3 Bumgenius All-in-One
~ 2 Haute Pockets One Size
~ 4 Medium Happy Heineys
~ 1 Medium Chunky Monkey fitted diaper
~ 14 Bumgenius 2.0 One Size
~ 1 Mothers Eve One Size
~ 1 Mommy's Touch One Size
~ 1 Medium Fuzzibuns Snap
~ 12 Bleached and Unblached Prefolds
~ 2 I.V. Covers - Farm Animal Print
~ 1 sanppi (holds together the prefolds instead of using pins)

All in all I have enough diapers and prefolds to only wash about every 3 - 4 days. When I started buying diapers I was just looking to have enough to wash everyother day but as you can see I got a little carried away!

Here are some pics of my favorite diapers: (These aren't even a drop in the bucket compared to what I have total, some are waiting to be washed or on Brooklyn now)

Bumgenius OS
Photobucket

Bumkins
Photobucket

Chunky Monkey Fitted
Photobucket

Prefolds
Photobucket

Rubber Ducky Cover
Photobucket

Happy Heinys Mediums
Photobucket

I don't think that anyone has been as excited as me to change a diaper than me! LOL

Hugs...

3 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

wow, girlfriend. that's a mighty nice stash... I don't have nearly the dipes!! So you have to tell me if you like your happy heiny's or not.. i might buy one or two this weekend.

i bought 3 thirsties today b/c dazed LOVES them.. actually, everyone who's tried them LOVES them.

I'm going to buy a few more BGs too. because i totally heart them!!

Emily said...

oh and one other thing... i wanted to tell you that it's weird but i feel like a better mom b/c of CDing. I feel so good about it. I'm helping him and the environment. I.love.it. :)