Saturday, March 22, 2008

Buggys -n- Babies Class

This post is really for all my Morgantown Mommys; unless you would like to travel from wherever you are reading this post to take a class with me.

Any who, Buggys -n- Babies class is starting April 1st. It is offered by BOPARC and is FREE! WOO HOO...you know me, anything free and I am there.

The class is sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Here is what the site said about it. Buggies and Babes is a fat burning cardio and strength training workout. The class begins with a calorie burning fast paced walk using your stroller, combined with strength training and interval circuits all designed to help you lose that baby fat.

The classes are being offered on Tuesdays/Thursdays at 10:00 until 11:00. You don't really ~have~ to register BEFORE the class starts but if you don't want to be filling out paperwork during the first class (there is a lot, Trust me; I got mine today in the mail) call them and they will send you the paperwork. All it basically is are release forms for you and you kid.

Here is the number - 304-296-8356! Call! It should be fun...

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Baby Hancock said...

I did this class this past fall and it was great. It is small and just starting up, but the instructor is wonderful.