Monday, May 19, 2008

7 Month Update & Other random updates~

Brooklyn went to the doctor for her 7 month well visit and to get some shots. (She is on a modified vaccine schedule, so she gets shots every month) Here are her stats from the appointmentt.

Weight: 19lbs 6 1/2 oz 87%
Height: 27 ins 65%

I can't believe that she weighs almost 20lbs since just 6 weeks ago she weighed 17lbs. Crazy! I guess I make cream instead of milk. Ha!

Breastfeeding is still going strong! I can't believe how hard it was in the beginning for it to be so easy now. I am still undecided to when I plan to wean but as long as Brooklyn is happy, I am willing to continue. I do hope that she plans on weaning before she leaves for college though!

Cloth diapers - This is also going well! I am really enjoying it and Brooklyn still has not gotten a rash! WOOT! I can't wait until we have another baby so I can start building my newborn stash. Can you imagine all those cute little fitted diapers. Oh....so cute!

Brooklyn is also doing really well with all the food we are giving her. We have stopped giving her the cereal and haven't had anymore trouble so that is good! We are getting ready for her to start some meats (chicken, pork, turkey). I am planning on also making these for her, hopfully she will like them as much as everything else. So far her favs are; apples, carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas, avacado and squash. I just love watched her try new things!

See ya when I see ya!

No comments: