Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just another day at the farm!

Last week, (I think that is was last week, anywho) Brooklyn and I went to the WVU Farm for Family Day at the Farm. It was loads of fun. I was a bit worried about the weather since it was pouring down in the morning. Fortunately it cleared up, sun came out, and it warmed up quit nicely. Brooklyn enjoyed looking at all the different animals and people that were walking around with us.

Here are some pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Funny story about this picture - I ~thought~ that it would be a good idea to like Brooklyn touch/pet the chick that we were all looking at. So I get the chick in my hand, then let Brooklyn touch it. All goes well until she clenched her fist around the little chicks neck. I immediately freak out, trying to get her hand off the chick. Images of us being banned from the farm raced through my mind and then finally I got Brooklyn's hand off the chick. I checked him/her (I don't know who to tell, even if I tried to look) to make sure that it was alright, put him/her back in in its cage and quickly leave before anyone notices what happened. Ugh...Brooklyn, I will be sure to tell this story at your wedding!

Photobucket

Later...

No comments: