Sunday, May 25, 2008

8 Months Old....

Wow...I can't believe that my baby girl is already 8 months old! That is just crazy to me. I was remembering back in early November, I was making a chiropractor appointment. They wanted me to wait at least 5 months before I made the next appointment. That brought me to June. I remember, as I was holding my then 2 month old, "In June, Brooklyn will be 8 months old!" Then it seemed SO FAR AWAY! At that time, she was still in her 'baby-baby phase' where she couldn't do anything but cry, poop and look around. I couldn't until she was older. Then she would be able to sit-up, roll over, maybe even start crawling.

Well, I got my wish! She IS older and she CAN do those things! You think that I would be happy about that...but all I want is for her to STOP GETTING OLDER!

If anyone out there finds out how, please let me know!

Until then, I am enjoying each day without wanting or waiting for another!

No comments: