Monday, May 19, 2008

Yard Sale Season

Woot...It is finally yard sale season! I love yard sales. They ROCK and you can get so much great stuff cheap. I think that when you have children, it is best to buy great quality USED clothes and toys.

For the past month, Dave and I have been yard saling. We have found some really great deals.

This past weekend, we went to the Biggest Community Yard Sale in Morgantown. Dave and I have been talking about this sale for months. It was so much fun and we got lots of toys for Brooklyn.

Take a look~

Infant Ugg boots BRAND NEW $5

Photobucket

Toddler Play Yard ~ $20

Photobucket

Little Tykes Toy Box ~ $2.50 WOOT!

Photobucket

Step 2 Table with Chairs ~ $10.00

Photobucket

I pretty much have everything that I was looking for and got it at ONE community sale! WOO HOO!

Now all I need is a Little Tykes Side or Swing site for the back yard and a little house for the back yard too!

If you live in Morgantown...keep you eye out for these things! thanks~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.