Sunday, June 8, 2008

Couch to 5K....Here we go!

On one of my many message boards that I peruse while Brooklyn is napping was talking about a running program. I bookmarked the site a few weeks ago and thought that I would just look at it later. www.coolrunning.com

A few days ago, I decided that I wanted to try it but was worried about where/when/how I would fit ~yet~ another activity into our families already busy schedule. I randomly told Dave about the program and his ears perked up!

After I showed him the program, he decided that he wanted to do it with me. Woot! I was worried that me leaving him and Brooklyn would take away from our evenings together but now we are working out together.

The program looks really fun. It is a 2 month program where at the end you should be able to run a 5K without stopping or walking.

Here's hopping.

I will be updating our progress and telling you what hurts.

This should be fun...

No comments: