Friday, June 6, 2008

I don't think that I am ready!

We are getting ready to leave for Frederick! While leave Dave and I are planning on leaving Brooklyn with my Mom and Dad for OVERNIGHT. I might not sound like much for anyone else put I have ONLY been away from her long enough to see a movie then come home. Ugh...

Please send me all your; ~good thoughts~, ~prayers~, and ~happy thoughts~ this weekend. I am sure that Brooklyn will have a grand ole time with Grammy and Pop Pop. Her mother for another hand, will not be so great!

I will update on our romantic getaway later!

Have a great weekend...it looks like it is going to be beautiful!

2 comments:

Dakota said...

Even better, I'll give you a big hug and see you tonight!
She'll be spoiled while you are gone!

PS - if you don't recognize the picture, Kathleen's mom!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes,another mile stone you counquered very well...your Mom and Dad had a wonderful time...enjoyed every moment of it.

Love You Much :o) Mom