Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's Our Anniversary

Woot!

Dave and I have been married for 6 years today! In honor of my wonderfully terrific husband I am going to list 6 things that I love about him. Here I go...

#1 - I love that he always says I love you when getting off the phone no matter who is around.

#2 - I love that he misses Brooklyn and me while at work and tells me.

#3 - I love that he opens doors for me and other women while out. He is such a gentlemen.

#4 - I love that when there is a spider he doesn't ask me to kill it...he just comes and kills it.

#5 - I love that I have never taken out the trash while married...have never even been asked. To tell you the truth, I don't know where the trash bags are are. Oops!

#6 - I love that he loves me passionately, completely and he doesn't care who knows it.

No comments: