Tuesday, January 1, 2008

28 little known things about Amber ~

Today Brooklyn has been a little fussy, well little doesn't really cover it so let me start again.

Today Brooklyn has been a holy terror! LOL I have had to tend to her more than normal which is fine. I am happy to do it but I also would like my time as well. SO since she is asleep now I am going to indulge in some "All About Amber" Time. Since I am 28 years old I was going to tell you all out there in blog land some facts about me. Some of you might know some and some of you might not. If you don't like what I say, please don't post with what you don't like and if you think that I need to add something let me know!

Here I go:

1. When I lived in my parents house I would lock the bathroom door as well as the linen closet door while in the shower. Just in case!
2. I thought that I was adopted until I was about 16 years old.
3. I fell in love with Dave in about 3 weeks. I think that he was sent to me!
4. All of Dave and my children will have middle names starting with "E" to honor my angel Skylar Elisabeth.
5. I can't name all 50 states BUT I can sing all of them in a song.
6. I can't fill in a blank US map BUT I teach 5th graders geography. Don't tell my principal that.
7. I can't eat anything with more than 5 ingredients that you can see.
8. My food can not touch even in my mouth.
9. Dave and I call each other "freaks" as pet names.
10. I thought that I would have 3 or 4 kids by the time I was 28.
11. I always knew that I would want to stay home.
12. I have only ever wanted to be a teacher.
13. I am a horrible speller and if it wasn't for spell-check everyone would know!
14. I hate taking showers and if it wasn't for being stinky I probably wouldn't
15. I hate the dentist and cry almost every time I go.
16. I am terrified of dying alone.
17. Tornadoes scare me to death, just about it makes my stomach hurts.
18. When I was pregnant with Skylar someone at my parents church told me "I would congratulate you but you are not married so I can't" and that hurt me in a way that she will never understand. I hope God tells her about that someday or her daughter gets knocked up.
19. My older sister is probably the coolest person that I know. I wish she lived closer so we could hang out more.
20. I hate to read with a passion.
21. I am terrified that I would get arrested and have to go to jail. I wouldn't last long there.
22. I can't wait for Brooklyn to be old enough to understand sarcasm.
23. I am very selfish.
24. I spend way too much money on Coach purses.
25. I pray almost every night but normally fall asleep in the middle.
26. I ~can't~ hide my feelings. If I am annoyed, I will look annoyed. It really sucks when opening lame Christmas gifts.
27. I don't think that I deserve such a wonderful husband in Dave and sweet daughter in Brooklyn but I will take them and not complain.
28. I miss my friends in Frederick more than they will ever know.

Hugs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, thanks Amber. You're pretty awesomely cool yourself. I taught you well! LOL And oh, when Brooklyn finally understands sarcasm, she'll be using it nonstop! Have you met her mother?? You will long for the day when she couldn't speak words. Destry. Need I say more?