Sunday, January 13, 2008

What a GREAT day!

Well, Let me first say that this could have never took place if it wasn't for my fabulous husband.

Yesterday, I was able to have a girly day just like I would have had before Brooklyn came into our lives. Dave had her almost all day. I woke up Saturday morning and pumped as I leisurely watched Buffy. (Great episode by the way...i think that it was from the last season, which was the best season)

After pumping I got ready for Zumba and headed out. Ed was coming to Zumba for the first time. It was worth all the energy that I put out just to see Ed at Zumba. Way funny!

After Zumba, I came home eat breakfast and played online while watching the Food network. After doing for about an hour, I jumped into the shower and stood under the water for about 20 min. (alright probably not 20 min but it was awesome) Just standing in the shower is so great. Normally I am jumping in and jumping out in fear that Brooklyn will wake and be screaming by the time I get all lathered up.

By this time it was time for Brooklyn to eat and since I was home I feed her, kissed/hugged her, and was out the door.

I met Ed and Georgie the mall for lunch and to watch a movie. We watched Juno, which by the way was AWESOME. It was extremely funny and also very touching. I can say that it made me shed a few tears toward the end. Even the soundtrack was great. Most of the songs were songs that I have never heard BUT they were really great. If you are going to see a movie, go see Juno! I give it 2 thumbs up.

After the movie we all went to ElderBermen to do some retail therapy. The crappy mall ElderBerman is going out of business so everything was 50 - 70% off. Our lucky day. I didn't find anything for me but I did find a few things for Dave. (he did stay home all day with Brooklyn)

When I finally got home, Brooklyn was sleeping. I got on my PJ's and turned on the tube. While I relaxed after my crazy, wonderful day, Dave went to the grocery store to do grocery shopping for the whole week. All I had to do was make a list of what I wanted. That was a perfect end to that day.

As you can tell I have the BEST husband ever! I don't think that I will trade him in anytime soon!

Hope everyone had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I love the photo of Brooklyn at the football game! LOL. I use statcounter to track my blog. Go to statcounter.com and sign up.

Heidi Ho said...

Hey Amber,

Found the site! You give this pregnant woman hope for a blissful life with little one!! (and I've needed alot of hope these days!) Here's my blog address and I'll add you to my favorites too. http://hdunkle1.blogspot.com Also, LOVED LOVED LOVED Juno!! Saw it just the other day! Toodles for now!