Monday, January 28, 2008

Baby Splash

Photobucket

Brooklyn had her first Baby splash class on Friday night. I was a little worried about how she would do in the pool, especially since she hated the tub for the first 9 weeks of her life.

Photobucket

Much to my surprise, she did awesome! She seemed to love splashing/kicking in the water, watching the other kids/babies, and playing with her cousin J who is also in the class. They had lots of toys for the kids to play with and different floater toys that I could put Brooklyn in. She would just lounge in the pool. It was great.

Photobucket

During the class, they had 2 circle times where we were taught some pool safety and some neat sign language. I cant wait for Brooklyn to start signing. I know that it will be awhile but I am excited about it.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooklyn,
You look so cute in you swim suit.you are surrounded by your Daddy and Mommy...You look so natural like a little duckling taken to water...I heard you and J had a good time there...maybe I'll get to see you swim too...this is Grammy and POP saying we Love you

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

How sweet!! I love the pictures. It looks like you all had a great time. :)

~Kelly (Delia's mom)