Saturday, January 5, 2008

Irritated!

Maybe I shouldn't be irritated but I am! UHG!!!

I don't know if anyone reading this knows but if you exercise anywhere else besides at your house, the month of January SUCKS!

WHY you ask?

Well, I blame it on New Years Resolutions! They are fine to have BUT good Lord! It makes parking, space to dance (you dance at Zumba), and having enough oxygen to breath really hard.

Today at Zumba there were like 45 people crammed into a space that should probably only ever have 20 maybe 25 people in it! Every 3 minutes I either got hit/stepped on or hit/stepped on someone else.

If I stepped on you and rolled my eyes....All I can say is MOVE!

Thankfully, it usually only lasts until mid-February and then goes back to normal!

I feel better now! Only 5 more weeks to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess it's good I wasn't here so I didn't take up more room! We'll see you at the game tomorrow!
Love,
Shannon