Thursday, January 24, 2008

Four Months Stats~

Just got back from the Doctor! Brooklyn is healthy and happy! Dr. Clawges said that she is also showing some ~early~ signs of stranger anxeity. It is not all surprising. When I was younger, I would cry if anyone other than my mom talked to me or when we would go to the store and stranger would say hi, I preceeded to hide behind my mother's leg. I guess she is like her mama! LOL

Her Stats:

Weight: 14 lbs. 2 1/2 oz. (66th percentile)

Height: 25 1/4 in. (91st percentile...Dave is excited that she might be a basketball player...I say supermodel)

Head Circumference: 40 in


My little isn't ~so~ little any more!


~Hugs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's doing so well....I'm going with the basketball player idea though! See you tomoroow!
Love,
Shannon