Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bring on 2008!

Happy New Year all my blog readers! I hope that you all had a wonderful night however you spent it!

We went to Landis' house. They had a party with food and games! I was pretty low-key which was nice. We had family in so our plans changed several times before we decided what we were doing. Brooklyn was ~great~ though, I was actually nervous about how she would do and if we should have just stayed home. We got to there house about 7ish and she hung out for an hour (kinda fussy but nothing too bad) I fed her, PJs & swaddleme blanket on, feed again and off to bed. We started REALLY letting her CIO (Cry It Out) so she cried for about 10 ish min and went to sleep. Then all the adults had a great time playing games and even toasted each other when the ball dropped.

Oh Yeah...Happy Birthday Dave. The Big 3 - 0! His birthday is New Years Day is you didn't know! I would love to have that Birthday...

I guess that it is resoultion time. I don't think that I have one ~BUT~ I do plan on doing something. Last year before I knew that I was knocked up, I decided that I wasn't going to eat fast food for an entire year (ie. McDonalds, BurgerKing,etc..). The only thing "fast food" that I was going to be allowed to eat would be Chick - fil - A (since we eat there before every WVU basketball game and I would be sad if I had to bring a sandwich from home) and Subway (they have really good healthy choices). After I found out that I was pregnant, all I wanted was chesseburgers and fries so that commitment went right out the window. As i ate my chesseburger I always said "Give the belly what it wants".

Since I am currently ~not~ knocked and don't ~plan~ on becomming that way anytime soon. (Please God, I don't want to be pregnant right now. Love, Amber) I am going to revert back to my plan from next year. I also thought about cutting out candy too...but soon remembered that I love it too much and then got up to eat a candy bar!

Anyone else have a resoultuion or commitment that they are making this year?

No comments: