Tuesday, January 22, 2008

~Belated Christmas~

This weekend my BFF from MD came to visit. We have not yet exchenged Christmas gifts so we had a little belated Christmad. It was a lot of fun...Who doesn't like getting presents at anything. Kathleen is REALLY great a giving presents too, she just thinks so much about what the other would like and it ~always~ turns out great!

She also brought her man too! His name is Geoff (We call him Ge-Off though...I know I am a dork and proud) He is super cool and they seem to really be ~in love~. I guess is that I will be in a Matron Of Honor dress by this time next year!

Anyway here are some pics. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Hey Amber! I don't know what will happen when I do this but I figured it was time to utilize the comments section. Thanks for blogging about me! I feel super special (and loved :)). Geoff and I had an awesome time. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Don't freeze up there (sideways, down, whichever way you are) in Morgantown!