Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Spring in the middle of winter.

Yesterday in Morgantown is was a wonderful ~75~ degrees. It was great. Brooklyn and I were able to open the windows of the house and let some fresh air in. I have been wanting to do that since it is cold/flu season. So many people have been in and out of our home lately and I just really wanted the fresh air to clean it out.

We also were able to take a walk with some other Mommy's. We went on the rail trail and it was great talking about our kids, the new kids that we will have, and also about the new graffiti on our walk. Thanks for having us Shannon and Mandy...Oh and Heather next time you ARE coming!

~~side note~~ The graffiti is SO beautiful and I lot at graffiti as a little art show for us. It was nice to see the art displays.

I had brought my camera intent on taking a few pics of walk but I left it in the car. So sorry no pics of the walk.

BUT, I do have a picture to share.

Today, it is COLD....Such a change from walk it was yesterday. When I was laying in bed I was just picturing how crappy it was outside and how I wouldn't have wanted to go out.

Much to my surprise I saw this view from our kitchen windows.

Photobucket

It is still very cold and windy but it was nice to see something so pretty anyway.

I hope that everyone enjoyed the nice weather, where ever you are!

Big springtime Hugs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed our walk and look forward to days when the temperature is warm all the time...guess I have to wait a while. See you at your house tomorrow night!
Love,
Shannon